Saturday, February 27, 2010

Storage makeover

A few years back, i bought a mini cartoon storage for my son, but due to many years, the image was blur, and old, so, i decided to do a makeover.

Here is the original ...

so, this was what i did.... I cut four blue cardstocks (since it has 4 compartments) then, i stamped the background with Basic Grey's wild flower...using Versamark .

I add orange ribbon and butterfly stamped image ( also from Basic Grey's wild flower). I glued only the centre of the image, so, it looked more 3D. Lastly, add 2 acrylic gems at the butterfly body.


It become this...

Hope he likes it.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.